Saturday, October 10, 2009

...what a difference a curl makes...


On The L Word, Katherine Moennig was, quite possibly, the love of my life as sexy, horribly emaciated, womanizer Shane.  When that show ended, very unsatisfactorily I might add, I despaired about getting my weekly Shane Katherine fix.

So of course I was excited when I saw that she was cast on Three Rivers as Dr. Miranda Foster, with the oh so motherphucken gorgeous Alex O'Loughlin of Moonlight fame. (Man, I miss that show!) The season premiere last week was... meh. Whatever. I wasn't surprised. I wasn't in love. And while this show is likely to make a second season it's almost certain that I'll only watch to drool over Alex. I'd hoped to salivate over Katherine as well until:



 WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH HER HAIR!?

Oh my god. I really have nothing else to say. No review of the show. No critiques really about the plot or acting. I can't even muster a huzzah! at the fabulous Alfre Woodard.

All I have to offer is a deep, heartfelt plea for the hair and makeup team on Three Rivers to fix this situation.

STAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment